- You have a personal color palette
- You know the correct usage of the word palette vs palate
- You can tell the difference between the colors: storm, sky and mist
- You can name at least five shades of white
- You have multiple books devoted to color
- You have a collection of bookmarks on color
- And finally... You have not painted your living room in 8 years because you can't find the perfect shade of turquoise
So my secret is out... I have *gasp* white walls in my living room.. No it is not a cleansing soft white like Cloud or Snowdrift, it is more like primer. And the reason we have white walls... Because I can't seem to find the perfect shade for the living room. Right now I am quite partial to Devine Blue, but I am afraid it might be too light.. I also like this color, but suspect it might be too blue... So until I find the perfect shade.. I suffer with white...