All of this leads me to my current bookshelves, laden with gorgeous books in desperate need of my attentions. Revisiting your bookshelf, is like getting to know yourself again. I love food fiction, superheroes, decorating coffee table picture books, software manuals, Oprah style self improvement books, marketing and branding bestsellers, children's stories, crafting books of any sort, gardening books with great photography, any cookbook, coming of age memoirs and any good story that will make me cry, laugh or sigh. I find myself quite impressed by my tastes but more often than not wondering how a woman with so many books on organization can still be such a slob. In looking at my book case, I wonder...
- Which 10 books I would take with me a on desert island
- Which books I could not live without..
- My top 10 stories of all times
- What are my classics
- What would I put on my summer reading list
- What books would I recommend to my daughter
- Why don't I have a copy of To Kill a Mocking Bird and I Know Why the Cage Bird Sings?
- When was the last time I actually cooked something from Julia Child's book.
- And why someone with a librarian degree does not even bother to shelf books by title or subject