Friday, August 28, 2009

I LOVE my friends...


A few weeks ago, I had a setback, a rough patch... a loss and found myself wondering why the universe personally wanted me to suffer. I was wrong.. the universe does not want me to suffer and I have finally heard its message... I am loved.

I have seen this message in many places but I have heard it strongest in the words, warm thoughts and hugs of my friends. Tonight a little after 9:00 a dear friend left her newborn son at home to deliver a still warm apple crisp (the first she had ever made) and a card. The card, contained a beautifully crafted message so poignant and healing that I am 100% certain that the words will comfort me the rest of my life no matter what happens. Her words made me realize that grief is a door you can linger in the doorway, or "come out the other side".

No comments: