Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Simply Amazing

Button Chandelier
One thing I love is taking simple things and using them in a completely different way. On a recent afternoon trek to Bainbridge Island to visit Churchmouse Yarn and Tea, I came across an amazing fabric store, Esther's Fabrics. It was there I saw this button chandelier created by a customer. I looooooove buttons and constantly wonder how to display these little gems without destroying them...

Buttons more precious than crystal. I love it!!! My little idea hamster is spinning... and I am certain to be hunting the library for books on chandeliers.

3 comments:

suttonhoo said...

beats the button tree by a mile! (where did that thing ever land, anyway?)

fun stuff, my brilliant crafty friend.

Lisa Johnson said...

Churchmouse Yarn & Tea looks like the coolest place! I've been looking for a tote bag, but haven't seen what I'm looking for. I have a sewing machine that I've never used. Maybe I need to buy some fabric and make my own...

Anonymous said...

sweet, let's go!!!
hello, my name is anne, and I'm a buttonaholic...