Sunday, February 1, 2009

My little corner of crazy...

So, walking the dogs today through deserted streets... I mean freaky not a soul for miles... And then notice a woman on her stoop smoking a cigarette... I say "Hi" (it's Seattle, we greet everyone here) and she quickly demands "Why aren't you watching the Superbowl"

At least 10 different responses come to mind, but since she is technically a neighbor (meaning I might see her again) and because I am trying to be less of a negative smart ass (NY resolution), I respond with... "My dogs don't like football" And this appeared to satisfy her...

So no football watching to speak of....but I did make Nachos... special, organic, wholesome, medicinal Nachos... Never underestimate the healing power of salsa, chips, avocado, and cheese... (also fire roasted jalapenos, olives, sauteed ground chicken with onions and peppers, refried black beans and just a touch of sour cream)

No comments: