Thursday, December 6, 2007

Favorite Holiday Links #2

Okay, I am totally supposed to be sending out my holiday cards, but as of 9:35pm, I have only two addresses and no idea where my address book may be in the mess of boxes called my basement. I realized that with cell phones and email, I don't have a single address other than my Nana's.

My new favorite link (as of 9:37pm) is...
http://www.angryalien.com/

30 second bunny theater!!!! They reenact Hollywood classic in 30 seconds using animated bunnies!

Frigging Brilliance!!!!

2 comments:

seaoutof said...

I'm impressed with you. I got Hanukkah cards with troll/elves on the front and haven't sent them out. Though with the big H, at least we get an 8 day grace period.

Enyasi said...

:-) Nothing says Happy Hanukkah like a troll/elf card... That's why I opt for Happy Holidays. If I get it out on time, it's Christmas/Hanukkah a little late, well Happy Valentines Day...